⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Calgary. Get your tickets now to discover Valentine’s Day inspired music at The Lantern Community Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Lantern Community Church
📅 Dates and times: February 10 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Calgary
- Moon River from Breakfast at Tiffany’s – Henry Mancini
- O Mio Babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi – Giacomo Puccini
- Méditation from Thaïs – Jules Massenet
- String Quartet No. 2 in D Major: III. Notturno: Andante – Alexander Borodin
- Clair de Lune, L.32 – Claude Debussy
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- Love Theme from Romeo and Juliet – Nino Rota
- Gabriel's Oboe from The Mission – Ennio Morricone
- My Heart Will Go On from Titanic – James Horner and Céline Dion
- Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana – Pietro Mascagni
- Serenade for Strings in E Minor, Op. 20: II. Larghetto – Edward Elgar
- Fantasy Overture from Romeo and Juliet – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Listeso String Quartet
- What an enchanting evening and a huge shout out to the musicians who did an amazing job! My only complaint would be that it was a little chilly in that big beautiful church! (Thank goodness it was Valentine’s Day… I had my Valentine there to keep me warm!🥰)
- My husband and I enjoyed the event a lot, even though we are not classic music fans :) it’s well organized. The stage setting is absolutely beautiful.
- Absolutely loved every second of every minute.
- ❤️🎶 A heart bursting night of Beautiful Music 🎼 ❤️
- I really enjoyed the experience. The unique venue, the spectacular setting, the highly talented performers, the handsome young man who gave an excellent narration, the pleasant and friendly staff, and the rose and discount on leaving made for a really special evening.
- Wonderful musicians with an eclectic selection of classic, nostalgic and contemporary tunes. Thanks!
- It was a wonderful concert. The atmosphere was perfect for a romantic Valentine evening.
- It was far more than I had imagined! The venue was stunning, the atmosphere was beautiful and the music was breathtaking! Can’t wait to go again.
- Great performance. Loved their Covid safety protocols!
- Beautiful venue, amazing performers
- Loved the selection of pieces
- BEAUTIFUL! Very professional.
- Amazing! Cannot wait to see another one!
- It was such a beautiful evening!!
- Awesome venue and musicians.
Lampo Scalo Farini
Via Valtellina, Milano MI, Italia, 20159
Select date and session