⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Calgary. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at The Lantern Community Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Lantern Community Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: Zones B and C are only accessible via a staircase, and therefore not accessible for wheelchair users or those using any assistive mobility devices. For accessible seating, please book tickets in Zone A
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Calgary
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Shake it Off
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Invisible String
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- Listeso String Quartet
- Fantastic performance! Taylor Swift songs so creatively played by the string quartet. Layers upon layers of sound. Magical evening, Thoroughly recommend.
- It was a beautiful venue and gorgeous music. We got the cheaper tickets and still had a great view at the church. The staff were professional and helpful. The musicians were AMAZING were AMAZING and transported me to another realm 💕
- This was a wonderful experience that I highly recommend. It was beautiful - both the music & venue! We plan on attending more concerts throughout the summer!
- Hundreds of candles flickered on every surface while talented musicians let me experience music I already loved in a brand new way. This was a truly special experience and I would highly recommend it to others!
- Such a fun concert. Beautiful venue, fabulous musicians and very entertaining overall. Can't wait to attend another.
- Was such a beautiful experience! Wonderfully talented musicians. Thank you for making this available and accessible.
- The best night ever! This concert was incredible and such a unique experience!
- A wonderful, down-to-earth experience that my girlfriend and I enjoyed thoroughly. With four very talented musicians at the helm, it was a joy to be enveloped by the acoustic sounds of each of their instruments blending together under the silent glow of hundreds of candles. It was perfect cap to our date night, and an event we will sure revisit in the near future!
- Fabulous and entertaining. Art for everyone. Loved every second.
- The setting was beautiful. A lovely new interpretation of songs I know so well.
- It was a beautiful night! Gorgeous venue and the music was so fun!!
- Beautiful, calming and a beautiful way to reconnect with music that I didn’t even realize I loved so much :)
- We interacted with several staff, all very friendly and helpful.
- Absolutely breathtaking evening with some incredible musicians!
- Amazing and beautiful!! Perfect night for my daughter and I!
The Lantern Community Church
1401 10 Avenue Southeast, Calgary, T2G 0X1
Don't miss out!
Select date and session