⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Singapore. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Joe Hisaishi at CHIJMES Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: CHIJMES Hall
📅 Dates and times: 20 & 26 September and 4 October at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Howl’s Moving Castle
- Neighbour Totoro
- Kiki’s Delivery Service
- Spirited Away
- Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea
- Whisper of the Heart
- Princess Mononoke
- and many more!
- String quartet (2 violins, 1 viola, 1 cello) - Vocalise String Quartet
- The venue was stunning and the entire performance was amazing, music was so peaceful and even gained knowledge about the pieces that was played. I loved it and definitely enjoyed my entire time at the candlelight concert. Would visit and attend another concert in the future !
- the setting and atmosphere was so beautiful! vsq did an amazing work with the soundtracks. it felt so magical to be able to hear these lovely pieces live. i would definitely attend more candlelight concerts in the future.
- What a treat! It was the perfect venue for this performance. Easily spirited away by the this quartet!
- It is really good to listen to my favorite music pieces in live performance.The performance was fantastic!The violinists were amazing too!
- Amazing and moving performance by the strings quartet and wonderful experience!
- Very amazing music! Love the songs played and the sound acoustics! Enjoyed myself thoroughly
- Beautiful , the whole experience is just beautiful. Especially the music
- I love it so much. I wish the musicians know how emotional I felt. It was absolutely wonderful. I would want to go for more. Actually I wish I can stay there forever. XD
- Unique and highly enjoyable experience with great musical talents!
- A one of a kind experience, made it perfect with the ambience and great music.
- Good performance and beautiful venue.
- It was a very uplifting and enjoyable experience. The ambience added to the overall enjoyment too.
- Love the atmosphere and musicians are professional and funny at the same time !
- Enjoyed the quartet and best tunes of Joe Hisaishi!
- It was breathtaking experience
Select date and session