⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Singapore. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at Chamber, The Arts House under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Chamber, The Arts House
📅 Date and time: July 6 at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is partially wheelchair-accessible. Please see FAQs
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Singapore
🎁 Buy a gift card for your friends and family here!
- Love Story
- You Belong with Me
- All Too Well
- Blank Space
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Wildest Dreams
- Pianist - Gabriel Hoe
- Adriana was the perfect pianist for the show — she was engaging and yet was able to manage the enthusiastic crowd throughout the concert. 10/10 would recommend, and even go again!
- LOVEEEE IT! Love that the pianist engaged the audience to give us a fully immersive experience. Her pieces were just utterly beautiful!
- love the concert and got goosebumps from the start to the end. such an unreal experience and definitely an unforgettable night of music :)
- really good show full of energy one of the best individual musicians I had the chance to see so far. Miss Chiew was also a great host and speaker Amazing
- The whole concert was great - from the settings to the performance! Incredibly gorgeous set-up!
- The front seats are definitely worth it! The performance was great and the ambience was very romantic. Recommended for couples!
- It was definitely a great experience! If only we could sing along! :D but Adriana was fantastic!
- was really entertaining and the performer really tried to connect with the audience , would go again 😊
- Great atmosphere, very entertaining, loved the song selection
- A beautiful, magical experience. Loved every minute
- The whole process was seamless, and the pianist was very talented and was warm & friendly with the audience. Enjoyed myself a lot, only wished the performance was longer.
- I WAS ENCHANTED TO MEET YOU. The concert was absolutely phenomenal and the pianist Adriana really engages her audience
- The pianist was amazing!!! Wish there had been a vocalist!
- It was a lovely afternoon. Most unexpected and the pianist was very engaging.
The FRIENDS™ Experience, NYC
130 E 23rd St, New York, NY (Located on the corner of Lexington Ave. and 23rd St.), 10010
Don't miss out!
Select date and session