⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Brisbane. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at St. John’s Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. John’s Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: 10 February at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Brisbane
- Shake it Off
- You Belong With Me
- All Too Well
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Blank Space
- Wildest Dream
- Love Story
- The 1
- Invisible String
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- String Quartet - Ensemble Cherubim
- The string quartet was incredibly talented and the ambiance was enchanting! I had chills the whole time. Highly highly recommend!!
- Fabulous experience, beautiful surroundings and the music was just stunning. Can highly recommend.
- Loooooved this show! Beautiful arrangements, quality performers, stunning venue… warmed and uplifted my soul x
- Absolutely Incredible, best experience and would recommend to any swifties who love orchestral music!
- Stunning venue and the ensemble worked beautifully together. You can tell they were T Swift fans! :)
- Great ambient atmosphere with some classy, highly indentifiable music.
- Beautiful venue and music it was well run and everything was perfect. My daughter and I throughly enjoyed it!
- Excellent! Cannot wait to go again!
- Wonderful event!
- It was amazing! Would love to see the band again.
- A wonderful experience enjoyed by my entire family
- This was a wonderful experience.
- Amazing performance, absolutely loved the night