⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Charleston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi at The Unitarian Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Unitarian Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Charleston
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: “Summer” – Vivaldi
- Thaïs: Méditation – Jules Massenet
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: “Spring 3” – Max Richter
- The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- Libertango – Astor Piazzolla
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: “Autumn” – Vivaldi
- The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Vivaldi
- Listeso String Quartet
- Exquisite music by talented members of Charleston’s symphony in an incredibly beautiful setting. The candlelight really made the experience. I couldn’t stop smiling. Vivaldi never sounded better.
- A wonderful show and experience. Well decorated with candlelight throughout, and top notch musicians playing the classics. A delightful addition was the quartet’s explanations of the pieces from their own experiences.
- It was a beautiful performance in the historic and lovely Unitarian Church. The violinists were so talented and had great personalities as they told us about the different pieces they were playing.
- So enjoyed the stories/background before the pieces were played. Music by candlelight was very moving- beautifully done., Loved it!
- Team members were awesome and the show was beyond beautiful! A very talented quartet!
- Enjoyed immensely! Wonderful venue, intimate atmosphere and ambience... great eclectic selections and admirable musicianship! I left with a palpable sense of old-world connection - a candle-lit beacon in our current age of impersonal, digital downloads and overproduced audio. Thank you!
- Beautiful! Not only to the ears but to the eyes. The mood was set so eloquently and watching the musicians play with such passion was nothing short of mesmerizing. My husband and I will definitely be going again in the future. This was an experience!
- It was so absolutely amazing! We all loved it and plan to go to as many as they have. The musicians were engaging and interesting. The music was great. The ushers were friendly and engaging. There is nothing about it that was negative
- Beautiful venue at a 225 yr old church, amazing chamber music by Vivaldi and all illuminated by the soft glow of candlelight. Lovely concept. Unique and thoroughly enjoyable experience.
- The event as a whole was so incredibly lovely. The concert by candlelight by gorgeous, the musicians were extremely talented as well as quite humorous, and the staff was very kind. The venue was also stunning!
- Gorgeous venue for this quality, professional performance!
- Wonderful event! Fantastic music and ambiance.
- Beautiful venue (Unitarian church in Charleston) with lovely music.
- We totally enjoyed it - excellent small venue and musicians.
- Very enjoyable experience.
The Unitarian Church
4 Archdale St, Charleston, SC 29401, 29401
Select date and session