🎫 Adult Entry for 1 (18–64)
- Night-time admission to the Exploratorium
🏡 Learn and play at the same time with over 650 hands-on exhibits at night
🎵 Experience a special adults-only program of guest speakers, music, films, and one-of-a-kind activities
📅 Date: various Thursdays available (select during purchase)
🕒 Time: 6 p.m.–10 p.m.
📍 Location: Exploratorium
♿ Accessibility: the museum is wheelchair accessible
🌍 Languages: museum map available in English, Spanish, French, Portuguese, German, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean, and Japanese
👤 Age requirement: 18+
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
📱 You will find more information about your booking in your Fever ticket and confirmation email
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
San Francisco's Exploratorium is more than just a fun and educational museum during daytime - it's a lot of fun on Thursday nights, too. Step into a world of science, art, and human perception at night with over 650 hands-on exhibits designed to boggle the mind.
- Great time ! Tons of things to do. Playground for adults ! I felt like a kid again :)
- Fun! 4 hours is barely enough to explore the whole exhibit. Will have to come back.
- I bought the tickets for my daughters. They had a nice time.
- Great experience!!!
- Top night, a pleasant surprise as had no idea what to expect. We booked it as an idea of what to do for a night when we were in town. If you do something once, the evening flew by and was fun as well as interesting. So do this!
286 Spring Street, New York, 10013-1426
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Oct 2023
- Nov 2023