⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in Raleigh that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
🟠 December - Limited availability
🟢 January - Good availability
👉 Check out our Yoga Immersive Sessions inside the same venue to maximize your Van Gogh Experience!
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Raleigh
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition:
- Adult (ages 13–64)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Family Bundle (min. 4 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26), or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 15 people) - enjoy a 10% discount on ticket price
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice:
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 4–12)
🎫 Premium Flex Entry - includes full access to the Experience at any time on your selected date.
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
🧑🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sundays: 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: 6240 Glenwood Ave
👤 Age requirement: all ages! Free entry for children under 4
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✅ As official local health guidelines evolve regarding COVID-19 safety protocols, we may enforce vaccinations and/or require masks. We will not require vaccination unless mandated by the city or venue. Regardless, we highly encourage all attendees to wear masks.
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360 degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This unique experience brought to you by Exhibition Hub has already thrilled 2 million visitors in the USA, in New York, Atlanta, Washington DC, and Boston, among others. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in Raleigh!
- Beautiful experience and the chairs are provided in a large room with projectors. The optical illusions and the overall visual stimulation while there was definitely worth it. 10/10 recommend.
- Very amazing the virtual reality for the extra 5 dollars is worth it! The gift shop had great prices for my earrings. They had great posters for my son that loved art. Me and my son loved everything about it😆!
- The experience was incredible and we really enjoyed ourselves. We were just expecting more interactive parts. We had a great time though and would recommend to everyone!
- This was an amazing experience. I would def recommend this event to people. It was very informative and just an all around spectacular event.
- Superior to the Van Gogh Immersive in Charlotte! I would see it again!
- I have seen twice. It is awesome and love the VR room
- Beautifully presented with several unique experiences that left us with a great impression, so to speak, and a desire to go back and see it again.
- I enjoyed it immensely. the creatively designed animated graphics were impressive and the the displays and historical information were pretty comprehensive. The only negative for me was the number of people going through the exhibition at the same time. I assumed since we scheduled a specific time slot that there would be a limited number allowed in at once. In the large immersive room, we had to stand along the wall the whole time as the numerous lawn chairs and seating areas were unavailable. Still would recommend but would suggest a weekday visit as opposed to one on the weekend.
- Such clever artistry and high tech used to bring Van Gogh’s paintings to life. The immersive 3D exhibit and the virtual reality experience were fantastic!
- The Immersive Van Gogh experience blew my mind. It was absolutely gorgeous and informative. Highly recommend!
- The exhibition is both a fun and enlightening experience. It's an inventive way to showcase Van Gogh's work.
- The Van Gogh experience was amazing! I highly encourage the virtual goggles at the end! We are grateful this exhibit came so close to where we live so we could attend.
- This was well worth every pennie...so much more than I expected and the VR was the icing. Can't wait for Monet and Magritte!
- I've had many friend attend a Van Gogh experience in various cities and states, and all spoke highly of it. My husband and I had a great time learning about the artist, and particularly enjoyed creating our own artwork. The staff were all very friendly and courteous, as well.
- It was really a beautiful experience. I am so glad there was seating during the immersive part. It was stunning to watch and listen to the music.
Pleasant Valley Promenade
6240 Glenwood Ave, Raleigh, NC, USA, 27612
Select date and session
- Nov 2022
- Dec 2022
- Jan 2023