⭐ Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition in New Orleans that invites you to step into the universe of the Dutch genius, Vincent van Gogh. It is brought to you by the organizers of a collection of widely successful exhibitions present in cities across Europe, Asia and the Americas.
Tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in New Orleans
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the exhibition:
- Adult (ages 13–64)
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Family Bundle (min. 4 people, of which max. 2 adults)
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26), or Military - valid ID required
- Group Bundle (min. 15 people) - enjoy a 10% discount on ticket price
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice:
- VIP Adult (ages 13+)
- VIP Child (ages 4–12)
🎫 Premium Flex Entry - includes full access to the Experience at any time on your selected date.
*For Standard Access only ticket holders, entry to the VR experience can be purchased separately on site
🎫 Premium Flex Entry VIP - includes full access to the experience at any time on your selected date, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line, and a poster of your choice
🎫 Add-on Souvenir Bundle - includes Van Gogh Mug, Van Gogh Magnet and Van gogh Pencil. Valued at $46.
👉 Check out our Yoga Immersive Sessions inside the same venue to maximize your Van Gogh Experience!
🟡 November - Limited availability
🟢 December - Good availability
🟢 January - Good availability
🎨 Discover a new way to enjoy the works of Vincent van Gogh
👨🎨 Immerse yourself in the artist's masterpieces with a 360-degree digital show
📽️ One-of-a-kind VR experience: travel through 8 works and their source of inspiration in "A Day in the Life of the Artist in Arles France"
✨ Digital displays, sound effects, projection mapping and much more!
📅 Date: various dates available (select when you purchase)
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Monday, Wednesday, and Thursday: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
- Fridays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Saturdays: 9 a.m. – 8 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 9 a.m. – 7 p.m. (last entry)
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approx. 1 hour and 30 minutes
📍 Location: Scottish Rite Temple
👤 Age requirement: all ages! Free entry for children under 4
♿ Accessibility: the exhibition is wheelchair accessible
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience, please refer to the FAQs for details.
Have you ever dreamt of stepping into a painting? Take an awe-inspiring journey into the incomparable universe of Van Gogh, one of the greatest artistic geniuses of the 19th century. Explore his life, his work, and his secrets as never before through cutting-edge 360 degree digital projections, a one-of-a-kind VR experience, and a uniquely atmospheric light and sound show. This unique experience brought to you by Exhibition Hub has already thrilled 2 million visitors in the USA, in New York, Atlanta, Washington DC, and Boston, among others. Become completely immersed in the works of art around you, and feel the shift in reality as you dive deep into the world created by Van Gogh's brush strokes. Get your tickets for Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience in New Orleans.
- If you can go to this exhibit, I highly recommend it. It was an incredible visual experience that detailed the life and works of Van Gogh. The content was well organized and the presentation was stunning.
- An absolute must see for anyone who appreciates Van Gogh and his work. Spectacular!!!!!
- It was a very moving and educational exhibit!
- The Van Gogh experience was everything we had heard. The immersive viewing room display and the VR experience were fascinating. Even if you’re not a classic art fan of Ban Gogh fan, the multi-media show will certainly wow you. Well done!
- It was overall a wonderful experience! This was such an amazing use of projections. I loved taking my picture in the bedroom. The coloring part was really fun. All of the synopses were interesting. I'm not sure if the air conditioning was on in the 360° projection room as it was very toasty in there. All 6 of us did end up with motion sickness after the Virtual Reality part. I mostly saw double the whole time so we probably do regret participating in that one.
- Had a great time. We especially liked the experience room and virtual reality. We want to go again.
- It was an amazing exhibit and I hope there are more shows like it in the future
- It was wonderful for our grandsons and for us. The exhibit was so different from going to a museum. We all were amazed by the virtual reality experience and the opportunity to relax in a comfortable chair and be immersed in Van Gogh’s art all around us!
- Awesome. We learned a lot about Van Gogh. He was talented and his paintings were beautiful. The facility was very good. Staff friendly and helpful.
- I really enjoyed my visit to Van Gogh: The Immersive Experience. Check it out while it's in New Orleans. There's artistry behind the artist in this creatively executed presentation of his life and work. Definitely worth a visit!
- The large room immersion experience was absolutely phenomenal including the musical score as well as the visual effects. The virtual experience that was extra was well worth paying the extra $5. So enjoyed all!
- Great display of great talent. Took family. Younger ones love it also. Very relaxing exhibit. Easy on and off interstate. Like to go again.highly recommend. Keen from Abita Springs.😁
- the most amazing experience for Van Gogh lovers. Van Gogh himself would be in awe to meet the modern-day technology of his very famous paintings, he would have been very impressed! I could have stayed for days.
- The exposition was stellar! We enjoyed it very much. I particularly liked the musical arrangement accompanying the impressive visuals. Highly recommend!!
- Second time seeing it. I love the immersive room. I love the music and the vibe. So glad New Orleans was on the tour.
Scottish Rite Temple
619 Carondelet St 621, New Orleans, LA, 70130
Select date and session
- Nov 2022
- Dec 2022
- Jan 2023