🎫 Adult entry for 1 (15+)
VIP Top Deck Seat options available. Kids under 6 go free, no ticket required
🚌 Guided bus tour of Dublin
🍵 Traditional afternoon tea
🪑 VIP seating on the top deck (VIP tickets only)
📅 Date and time: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
📍 Meeting point: Vintage Tea Trips or Tourist Office Dublin
👤 Age requirement: 6+
⏳ Duration: 1 hour and 20 minutes
♿ Accessibility: buses are not wheelchair accessible
👉 Please note: no lockers available, do not bring any large bags
❓ For this event, all sales are final and tickets can’t be refunded, changed or modified. For more information, please refer to our T&Cs
📱 You will find more information about your booking in your Fever ticket and confirmation email
Turn back the clocks to the 1950s, and swan around the centre of Dublin in a vintage double-decker bus for a guided tour of the Fair City – with a difference! This tour adds a bit of class to your typical city sightseeing tour and is a unique and fun way to experience Dublin.
- It was a joy to experience and our guide Niamh was a huge part of that! She made it fun, more conversational and interesting than a usual guided tour. The food was delightful and delish. I took my Mama on this trip when she came to visit, and will definitely be making it a regular event with all the family who come over to Dublin! Thank you Danial and Niamh!
- Was a really lovely experience especially for my mam’s birthday. So different and really enjoyable. The little touches and attention to detail were amazing and the food was delicious. Would definitely recommend to others and we do this experience again.
- Amazing experience. Tea treats were delicious.
- It was a great experience. We had Daniel and Dev looking after us. Liam drove the bus. The afternoon tea was lovely. We had a great trip around Dublin. Daniel told us about The Phoenix Park, Guinness and O'Connell Street. We had a great day. We also got to keep the cup from the trip.
- Very enjoyable trip and a lovely experience.
- My husband and I really enjoyed the whole journey. Credit to host Daniel, very informative and funny. We highly recommend it.
- A super trip with tea and cakes a bit of about Dublin
- Had the most enjoyable afternoon on the Vintage Tea Bus thanks to Adam and Co. fantastic way to see the city while enjoying delicious afternoon tea. Would highly recommend
- We had such a great time, I cannot recommend the Vintage Tea Trip enough! Adam, Daniel and Paddy are fab and made everyone on board feel at ease. The snacks are delicious, fresh and abundant.
How to get there?
Vintage Tea Trips
4- 6 Essex Street East, Temple Bar, Dublin 2, D02 HT44
Don't miss out!
Select date and session
- Dec 2023
- Jan 2024