⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Diego. Get your tickets now to discover the music of rock classics featuring Bowie, Stones, Zeppelin & More at CHAPEL under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: CHAPEL
📅 Dates and times: September 2 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
- Jefferson Airplane - “White Rabbit”
- The Rolling Stones - “Paint it Black”
- David Bowie - “Life on Mars?”
- Kansas - “Carry On Wayward Son”
- Lynyrd Skynyrd - “Sweet Home Alabama”
- Bon Jovi - “Livin on a Prayer”
- Guns n’ Roses - “Sweet Child o’ Mine”
- Blondie - “Call Me”
- Cream - “Sunshine of Your Love”
- Aerosmith - “Dream On”
- The Who - “See Me, Feel Me / Pinball Wizard”
- Boston - “More Than a Feeling”
- Led Zeppelin - “Stairway to Heaven”
- Listeso String Quartet
- The music resounded through the chapel to bring us a powerful, dynamic experience with classic songs in a new way. The string quartet rocked! It was brilliant how the four voices took on the voices of the instruments in the various rock bands they were covering. It was a beautiful blend of two classic genres. I have a new respect for violinists, violaists, and cellists after hearing g this concert. I would definitely go see a other Fever Up candlelight concert again.
- It’s was the most amazing experience. The setting was perfect and the selected song they played were fantastic!! Will definitely see more of the candlelight concerts.
- This was so amazing, even better than anticipated.
- Unspoken words of music. With each glide of the violins bow , the notes unearthed emotions deep with in. The candles light illumanating the small chapels architecture, highlighting the softness and beauty. I am blessed to share that evening and moment
- Lovely concert, excellent musicians and great choice of compositions!
- Very professional and extremely entertaining. The line up was perfect and the MC was fun throughout the show.
- Awesome show. We very much enjoyed the evening.
- Amazing , looking forward to another experience
- Awesome experience!
- Great experience and venue.
- We really enjoyed it!
- Excellent performance!!
- it was magical!
- Loved the music and the environment. Unfortunately there are still some people who refused to wear their masks properly, despite signing the pledge and being reminded to do so.