⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Francisco. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Taylor Swift at St. Ignatius Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. Ignatius Church
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open at least 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: Must be 10 years old or older to attend. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in SF Bay Area
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Shake it Off
- Love Story
- Blank Space
- We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together
- Invisible String
- All Too Well
- Wildest Dreams
- I Knew You Were Trouble
- You Belong With Me
- Range Ensemble - String Quartet
- Such a wonderful experience. The music and ambience was fantastic! I totally recommend this to anyone looking for a unique and exciting date night or anyone who loves music.
- It was truly beautiful and such a nice venue. The quartet was so incredibly talented.
- Amazing quartet and beauty setting!
- It was so fun! I love Taylor and it was nice hearing her music played by a quartet. They were really good and did an amazing job ! Had a great date night with my hubs!
- Ahhh-Mazing!!!! Best time ever and I even went alone! I wish they were available more ❤️ Thank you for a magical night!
- Amazing experience!! Talented musicians and cool ambiance!!
- Magical! Loved hearing her songs interpreted for a string quartet.
- So amazing ! Had so much fun and honestly bought tickets to go again!
- Was a beautiful experience! Will definitely do it again!!
- It was soulful, transporting
- 5 stars, an amazing tribute to Tay Tay!
- Can’t wait for our next show!! What a fantastic family-friendly evening!! Thank you!
- Absolutely WONDERFUL!!!!!
- Love love love. Perfect for any swiftie!🥰
- It was amazing!!! I would go again!
St Ignatius Church
650 Parker Ave, 94118
Select date and session
Get a full refund when you cancel up to 48 hours before the start time. No questions asked!