⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Austin. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Frank Sinatra at The Mansion under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Mansion
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- I've Got the World on a String
- East Of The Sun
- I've Got You Under My Skin
- Don't Take Your Love From Me
- It's Only A Paper Moon
- Fly Me To The Moon
- The Way You Look Tonight
- Jazz ensemble (trumpet, saxophone, trombone, piano, bass, drums and vocals) - Michael Sailors and the Higher Calling Orchestra
- Intimate, storytelling, music, drinks. It started and ended right on time, so also great for a “school night.” I’d do it again and again.
- Great experience.
- It was so much fun! Everyone was so kind and the entire performance was so entertaining!! Will definitely be booking more events like this!
- Wonderful ambiance we hit front row and enjoyed every min of it!! Can’t wait for the Louis Armstrong in September
- Thank you very much ! It’s a marvelous night 💜
- Incredible performance. we absolutely loved it ❤️
- IT WAS AWESOME! Best date night ever. Please host more!
- Wonderful performance! We felt like we were transported to New York or Las Vegas! We will return!
- It was fabulous! Definitely will be back again.
- Wonderful venue, very intimate, which I was not expecting. I loved the whole thing. Kuddos!!!
- Great music and atmosphere
- It was a lovely evening!
- Pretty venue! Chairs not comfortable but for an hour was tolerable. Music was good. Would have liked to have the names of the musicians Lovely evening. Thanks!
- Loved it. Needs to be longer
- Wonderful atmosphere and music!
Select date and session