⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Glasgow. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at Òran Mór under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Òran Mór
📅 Dates and times: 5 October and 23 November at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Love of my Life
- Under Pressure (ft. David Bowie)
- You're My Best Friend
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Who Wants to Live Forever
- We Will Rock You
- I Want to Break Free
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- We Are the Champions
- Somebody to Love
- Another One Bites the Dust
- The Quartet - Morag Swietlicki
- Absolutely amazing performance . Loved it! Listening to my most favourite music (Queen) played so beautifully by a string quartet - phenomenal. In such a beautiful venue too
- A truly magical night. Great venue and a wonderful concert. My favourite was Under Pressure, so clever how it was composed. I loved every second, thank you x x
- Great venue with superb string quartet playing a tribute to Queen. Interpretation spot on could see Freddie singing.
- it was amazing absolutely loved it, such a clear sound the orchestra was brilliant will definitely be returning for more. thanks
- Amazing event with with a great atmosphere and super friendly staff 🤩 would highly recommend it!
- Stunning... an amazing concert by amazing musicians. Arrangements were fantastic. Would highly recommended
- Staff very helpful, musicians excellent and setting beautiful, a brilliant experience
- Had a great night. Fantastic atmosphere and wonderful music
- Excellent performance, exceptionally talented musicians.
- Beautiful arrangements and great night. Great to actually listen to the music. Loved it
- Love, love, loved it. Fabulous from start to finish. Would definitely recommend.
- Very enjoyable and good value
- This was a gift for a friends 64th Birthday, She said it was really special and was delighted.
- Absolutely spectacular, 2nd time attending a candlelight event and it didn't disappoint. Would highly recommend!!
- Fantastic event, setting was amazing and the quartet first class.
Select date and session