⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in San Antonio. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi and others at the Josephine Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Josephine Theatre
📅 Dates and times: April 7 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant. Please select Zone D when purchasing tickets
🍽️ Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for additional purchase
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in San Antonio
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: Summer” – Vivaldi
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: Winter” – Vivaldi
- “Oblivion” – Astor Piazzolla
- “The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño” – Astor Piazzolla
- “The Carnival of the Animals, R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan)” – Camille Saint-Saëns
- “Thaïs: Méditation” – Jules Massenet
- “Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, The Four Seasons: Spring 1” – Max Richter
- Listeso String Quartet
- The performers were professional and performed beautifully! Totally recommend! Josephine Theater is a perfect venue, small and intimate! Will watch them again!
- Great show!
- Had fun!
- Amazing show I love it!
- Simply gorgeous.
- It was really enjoyable! The music was wonderful, the environment was 'lit' with candles, and the venue is just the right size for feeling intimate and close to the performers!
- I loved it ! The main guy who spoke was awesome ! He described everything an added humor. Will definitely come back for the Halloween concert.
- Very talented group of musicians. The venue was quaint and I lived the experience
- Amazing 👏
- Beautiful atmosphere, personable performers, could really lose myself on the music
- The musicians were excellent. Loved the small theater vibe with candles. Definitely want to do again!
- Loved the performance. The ambiance and the soothing music was worth the cost of admission. I would definitely watch them again.
- Absolutely wonderful!
The Josephine Theatre
339 W Josephine St., 78212
Select date and session