⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Vancouver. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Coldplay at Kerrisdale Presbyterian Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Kerrisdale Presbyterian Church
📅 Dates and times: December 10 and January 14 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Vancouver
- Don’t Panic
- Speed of Sound
- Fix You
- In My Place
- Adventure of a Lifetime
- Hymn for the Weekend
- The Scientist
- A Sky Full of Stars
- Solo Pianist
- It was the most amazing Coldplay cover ever. I cried :)
- Absolutely incredible experience. The painist was so talented he played the songs with such an elegant and emotive style I had chills for most of the songs. I appreciated also that he played the concert in sets of 3 and went over the songs befo
- Awesome concert. So magical and very well done. Great experience.
- Such an amazing experience! The artist is so talented. I honestly can't rave enough about it.
- Stunning. Emotional. A fabulous night. The pianist was extremely talented. Loved the location.
- Mesmerizing performance and amazing ambience
- Such a great performance and experience
- It was very good, but too short.
- Wonderful night. The pianist was incredible and the venue was beautiful.
- excellent show amazing piano skills !!!
- It was good. A very nice event.
- Bogdan was an amazing pianist and host. Song selection was great too. A memorable evening for sure.
Select date and session