⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Vancouver. Get your tickets now to discover the music of ABBA at Kerrisdale Presbyterian Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Kerrisdale Presbyterian Church
📅 Dates and times: January 13, 2023 at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Vancouver
- Dancing Queen
- Money, Money, Money
- The Winner Takes it All
- One of Us
- I Still Have Faith in You
- Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Lay All Your Love On Me
- The Name of the Game
- Mamma Mia
- Listeso String Quartet
- Yes another wonderful evening spent by Candlelight while enjoying a fabulous quartet. Love the enthusiasm by the lead violinist and the fact we all got to sing to Mamma Mia....which actually made it feel "normal" again!!!! We look forward to joining you once again another time.
- It was amazing I would 100% come back again! It was just beautiful!
- Best concert I ever been! Love the string quartet, very professionally done, definitely will come back for other shows!
- It was wonderful. A lovely setting with delightful music from talented musicians.
- We thoroughly enjoyed our evening the venue was perfect. The concert musicians no words besides Bravo so well executed.We definitely will be booking to see other fever productions.
- We were very pleasantly surprised. We didn't know what to expect but we thoroughly enjoyed the venue, the folks admitting people at the door and, especially, the musicians. The lead violinist had a great sense of humor and we enjoyed it when he encouraged the audience to sing along to Mama Mia. The perfect evening out.
- Really great ABBA tribute and super ambience! My daughter and I thoroughly enjoyed the show! A wonderful experience. I would definitely attend another performance.
- Absolutely amazing super talented musicians
- It was such an awesome night! Will be buying another night soon!
- Great performance
- This was such an amazing experience, the quartert was amazing and engaging, beautiful atmosphere. I loved that we were encouraged to sing in the Mama Mia which gave a more relaxed feel to the venue. I will definitly attend another concert.
- Amazing show, so worth going to.
- Absolutely amazing experience I think everyone should go to! The musicians were fantastic, truly talented
- Such a great performance
Select date and session