⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Houston. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at Paraíso Maravilla under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Paraíso Maravilla
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant - balcony seating is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Houston
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Love of My Life
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites The Dust
- We Are The Champions
- Other Works:
- O mio babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi – Puccini
- Quando m'en Vo' (Musetta's Waltz) from La Boheme – Puccini
- Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen (Queen of the Night Aria) – Mozart
- Listeso String Quartet
- This was a magical performance! We'd highly recommend. The blend of a few classic opera pieces played between famous Queen songs was delightful! The venue is amazing.
- Beautiful and fun. The musicians were so talented and engaging.
- Lots of fun! It was really interesting to pair classical opera with music from Queen. Highlights for me were The Magic Flute, Bohemian Rhapsody, Another One Bites the Dust, and We Are the Champions. It felt like they played Bicycle just for my husband. A true unique Houston experience!!!
- Amazing experience in a beautiful venue! Loved it!! ❤️
- Well done! A nice treat!
- Great performance and great venue!
- It was phenomenal
- Awesome concert experience, covers out of this world and top
- the music was AMAZING. the venue was nice but a bit odd.
- Best show ever! Money well spent
- beautiful experience. would like to request a stevie nicks or Fleetwood Mack show.
- Incredible show—talented musicians, cool venue, and kind staff. We had a great time, and I hope to come back for another show sometime. Truly amazing to see what a musical genius it is that Queen’s music translates across different instruments and styles. Loved it!!
- Beautiful in so many ways! Glad I found you. Looking forward to the next one!
- I really enjoyed! I will definitely do it again!
Magical Garden Aladdin Sintra
Largo Palácio de Queluz, Queluz, 2745-191