⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Chicago. Get your tickets now to discover the music of ABBA at Stan Mansion under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Stan Mansion
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 8:45 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is not ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍷 Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) available for separate purchase
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Chicago
- Dancing Queen
- Money, Money, Money
- The Winner Takes it All
- One of Us
- I Still Have Faith in You - *New Grammy-nominated single*
- Knowing Me, Knowing You
- Lay All Your Love On Me
- The Name of the Game
- Mamma Mia
- Listeso String Quartet
- It was magical
- Such a fun experience, didn’t want the show to end!
- Awesome musicians in a magical candlelight setting. Would recommend 100%!
- Great performance!!! Excellent selection of songs!!
- The show was awesome. My only recommendation would be to have mics for the performers so we can hear them when they're introducing the songs. Other than that, it was excellent and the venue was nicely decorated!
- Really wonderful.
- More cocktails and light snacks would be great.
- Amazing talent and ambiance
- Great song selections and beautiful performance. The quartet members are very talented.
- I saw an ABBA tribute and it was beautifully brilliant. I look forward to seeing more Candlelight concerts.
- No bar open.... would have been great....even despite covid challenge...
- It’s so good. Great experience!!!
- Loved the Ambiance and the wonderful string Quartet . Staff we’re so kind.
- It would have been better if the musicians had a mic so that people could hear everything that they said. I was in section b, 6 rows from the stage and couldn’t hear everything
- Quartet played just beautifully transferring us into world of ABBA songs as well as telling us little interesting stories. Event was wonderful.
2408 N Kedzie Blvd, 60647
Select date and session