⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Singapore. Buy your tickets now to discover the anime music of Joe Hisaishi and other composers at the Victoria Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Victoria Theatre
📅 Date and time: 10 August and 14 September at various times (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is partially wheelchair-accessible. Please see FAQs
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
- Howl’s Moving Castle
- Neighbour Totoro
- Kiki’s Delivery Service
- Spirited Away
- Ponyo on the Cliff by the Sea
- Whisper of the Heart
- Princess Mononoke
- and many more!
- String quartet (2 violins, 1 viola, 1 cello) - Vocalise String Quartet
- The performance by Vocalise String Quartet was absolutely amazing. The candlelight setting was so romantic. The concert is definitely one of my most memorable and enjoyable experiences for 2021. Look forward to more candlelight concerts in the future.
- It was really heartwarming and lovely! A really great experience for me.
- Absolutely amazing! Loved the music and the experience. The musicians are so talented and did such a lovely job!
- Absolutely amazing performance! Highly recommended and the setting was perfect ❤️
- loved it so much the ambience was just amazing! great experience
- It was a magical experience! Would definitely go again!
- great guidance to free seating. great performance too. enjoyed the candlelight series very much.
- Awesome experience I ever had
- Nice venue, good sound system.
- Excellent Quartet. Lovely sélection of songs.
- Beautiful show!
- I really enjoyed it!
- excellent event!
- Awesome first experience! The violinists showed great techniques in each piece, especially 1st violin. The repetoire was well planned but a pity too packed that some pieces seemed rushing through. Wouldn't mind going again!