⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Miami. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen and more at Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Hotel Colonnade Coral Gables
📅 Dates and times: August 11 and September 1 at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍷 Beverages (alcoholic & non-alcoholic) and food will be available for additional purchase. No outside food or beverages are allowed
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Killer Queen
- Somebody to Love
- Love of My Life
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure (Queen and David Bowie)
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Fat Bottomed Girls
- We Will Rock You
- Another One Bites The Dust
- We Are The Champions
- O mio babbino Caro from Gianni Schicchi – Puccini
- Quando m'en Vo' (Musetta's Waltz) from La Boheme – Puccini
- Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen (Queen of the Night Aria) – Mozart
- Listeso String Quartet
- Wonderful performance 🎭. I liked the little historical bits about the band in-between sets.
- Very well organized, courteous staff helping to choose your seat, beautiful stage FULL of Candles.. Magistral interpretation by Listeso Quartet.
- Excellent, the best experience I had.
- Love the music and the players!
- Such a talented quartet! They were fantastic!
- Helpful and friendly staff. Super organized event. And of course, incredible musicians.
- Loved it. Great arrangements
- The concert was amazing - creatively, musically, venue - and from the overall experience point of point. Loved it.
- What an awesome show! We loved it!
- It was wonderful. Loved it!
- Just Amazing!!!
- Excellent. Romantic fun date.
- The music and setting coupled together are so very special. The musicians are ridiculously talented and I am a huge fan! I've only been to 2 performances, but already bought tickets for a third!
- I loved the venue! The candles were perfectly spaced along with the seating.
- Spectacular event, great music and perfect ambiance. Love it all!!
Select date and session