⭐ Stranger Things: The Official Store is more than just a retail store—it’s a journey into the thrilling world of the Netflix series packed with exclusive merchandise and interactive photo moments!
🚨 The store will leave Chicago on August 21! Don’t miss out! 🚨
🎫 Priority Access for 1 (free of charge) to Stranger Things: The Official Store
✨ Walk through a truly immersive shopping experience set in the Stranger Things universe
🤩 Explore Stranger Things’ most iconic locations
🛍️ Browse through a wide array of exclusive merchandise only available at the store and integrated into each location
📸 Enjoy stunning photo ops, interactive elements, and many ǝƃuɐɹʇs moments!
📅 Dates: until August 21, 2022
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every 30 minutes):
- Mondays–Saturdays: 10 a.m. – 7:30 p.m. (last entry)
- Sundays: 11 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (last entry)
⏳ Duration: the visit will take approximately 30 minutes
📍 Location: Oakbrook Center (75 Oakbrook Center, Oak Brook, IL 60523)
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome (13+ recommended)
❓ Please consult the FAQs of the store here
✅ The store follows local Government Guidelines regarding COVID-19. Please see your ticket for more details.
Places You’ll Visit
- Get up close to a hidden Demogorgon in the Upside Down
- Take photos at Hawkins Middle’s Snowball Dance and in Joyce’s House
- Shop in the Starcourt Mall
- Avoid the Rift in the Russian Lab
- Play games at the Palace Arcade
- ...and take home exclusive merch only available at the store!
Ready for a new adventure, nerd? Join us at Stranger Things: The Official Store for a journey through Hawkins! Step into the show's most iconic locations and check out all of the gnarly merch and rad moments you will find inside. Take photos at Hawkins Middle's Snowball Dance and in Joyce's House, shop in the Starcourt Mall, avoid the Rift in the Russian Lab, play games at the Palace Arcade, and take a stroll through the Upside Down, if you dare. Just know that you might come face to face with a Demogorgon—don't say we didn’t warn you!
- I love it!! Best experience ever and the merchandise is amazing!!
- Such an amazing time, and a beautiful experience. I absolutely loved getting to see the different sets from the show and how interactive it all was. This will be a cherished memory forever. 100/10!! ❤️
- Amazing interactive store! Great staff and wonderful photo oops
- Awesome experience! It really felt like we were in various scenes of the show.
- Really cool experience! Great place for photos, and the merchandise is nice and good quality!
- Lots of fun :) lots of photo taking opportunities and amazing merch to choose from!
- Such an amazing idea! Phenomenal photo opportunities! Cool merch. A truly fun experience! Love it!
- good place to take Instagram photos if you love stranger things merchandise was okay still a good experience it was for free
- Omg! It was freaking awesome! It felt like a live recording studio. I really did not know what to expect, but it sure exceeded my expectations.
- Amazing store!! We had so much fun with all the photo opportunities and checking out all the awesome items to purchase. I’m an 80s kid and I felt like I went right back to my childhood! I will be visiting again! Staff was really great too especially the greeter she was really personable and so sweet.
- It was the most amazing place! So much fun! My brother and I had a blast! We took so many cool pictures and selfies! I would go back so many more times
- My inner child was screaming throughout this whole experience! Best pop up store I’ve been to.
- We loved it! Especially the times entry, they do an excellent job of keeping the crowd under control but still active enough to enjoy it with other enthusiasts of the show! Job well done!
- Absolutely LOVED this experience! I've gone twice and had to do photo shoots both times ha., and I'm going again this Sunday with my other friends that love Stranger Things also! I can't wait! I'm so glad I got to go!
Hotel Indigo Los Angeles Downtown, an IHG Hotel
899 Francisco Street, Los Angeles, 90017