⭐ Mexican Geniuses: A Frida & Diego Immersive Experience is a 360º digital art exhibition that invites you to step into the incomparable universe of Frida and Diego, two of the most inspiring and revolutionary artists of the 20th century.
Official Tickets for Mexican Geniuses London
🎫 Standard Access - includes entry to the Frida & Diego exhibition in London
- Child (ages 4–12)
- Senior (65+), Student (13–26) or NHS
- Family Bundle: min. 4 people, of which max. 2 adults
- Group Bundle: 6 or more people
- For exclusive sessions please click here
🎫 VIP Access - includes entry to the exhibition, entry to the VR experience* with skip-the-line and a poster
- VIP Adult
- VIP Child (ages 4–12)
*Standard Access ticket holders can purchase entry to the VR experience separately on site
🟡 October - Limited availability
🎨 A never-before-seen exhibition dedicated to the artwork of Frida and Diego
🧑🎨 Immerse yourself in the artists' portraits and paintings with a 360-degree digital show, an enveloping sound system and the most innovative technology
✨ Explore over 300 Frida & Diego projections, ranging from miniature to monumental
👉 Hear explanations and details on the life of these two iconic artists, and learn about the influence they had on each other
📽️ Virtual reality: embark on a visually-rich journey to Mexico with a unique VR experience
📅 Date: from August 2022
🕒 Opening hours (time slots available every half hour):
- Tuesdays – Thursdays: 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Fridays: 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Saturdays & Sundays: 10 a.m. – 6 p.m.
⏳ Duration: the visit takes approx. 1 hour 30 minutes
📍 Location: Dock X, Unit 1 Canada Water, Surrey Quays Rd, London SE16 2XU, United Kingdom (waterfront entrance next to Decathlon)
👤 Age requirement: all ages are welcome! Free entry for children under 4 years old
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
✔️ The venue will follow COVID protocols established by the UK Government
Featured Artworks at Mexican Geniuses London
At this immersive experience, see recreations of some of Frida Kahlo's most famous paintings including:
- The Two Fridas (1939) by Frida Kahlo
- Self Portrait with Thorn Necklace and Hummingbird (1940) by Frida Kahlo
- Viva La Vida, Watermelons (1954) by Frida Kahlo
- Frida and Diego Rivera (1931) by Frida Kahlo
Mexican Geniuses: A Frida & Diego Immersive Experience is the first and definitive immersive experience showcasing the life and work of the two most iconic personalities of Mexican art. Featuring innovative technology and projections of over 300 paintings and portraits, this unique and mesmerizing digital exhibition transmits all the beauty, emotion and transcendence of Frida and Diego's works, which continue to make an impact even today. Discover what lies behind the minds of the two revolutionary Mexican painters as you walk through their art: see their world, their life, their dreams, and everything that influenced them, surrounding you in a flurry of sound and colour. Are you ready to step inside Frida & Diego's artwork? Get your tickets for Mexican Geniuses London!
- Really great to be surrounded with moving art. A totally unique experience. Loved it 🌸🌼🌺
- Just loved this exhibition!
- Really enjoyed it. Very informative. I learnt Frida and Diego’s life history through the immersive display using their paintings and other works they had painted and created during their lives! 😍
- It was such a nice experience. I came to London from Paris with my friends and we looked forward to this. We didn't know the story of Frida Kahlo, it was so interesting ! :) Thank you
- Amazing fully immersive experience which is well worth visiting!
- Amazing experience 🙂
- It was nice to immerse in Frida's world colourful world. Well done. Would recommend.
- It was perfect from the beginning to the end. Loved every minute
- It was a truly immersive experience. Well curated, and left us wanting to delve deeper into the Frida/Diego story. Thank you for a wonderful afternoon!!
- Great experience and very friendly staff.
- Great exhibition. Rich with history and information on the lives of the artists, great ambience and the visuals are engaging!
- I thought the way the exhibition was set up was amazing. I enjoyed every second of it. I learnt so much about her which in many ways was more fascinating than her work. What an extraordinary person & artist . Thank you to your team 10/10
- Great exhibition
- Absolutely wonderful and amazing experience. I love it, I will recommend all my friends. Very pleasant and friendly staff(gift shop) Thank you ❤️
- brilliant 💫💫💫💫
How to get there?
Planétarium De L'observatoire Royal De Belgique
Avenue de Bouchout 10, Bruxelles, 1020