🎫 Zone A seating (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B seating (great visibility)
🎫 Zone C seating (good visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambience in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻 A talented string quartet performing classical pieces by Vivaldi and more
🏛️ The stunning architecture of the iconic Temple Ohabei Shalom
📍 Venue: Temple Ohabei Shalom
📅 Date and time: Thursday 16 June at 7 p.m. and 9:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✅ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 1 RV 269: “Spring” – Antonio Vivaldi
- “5 Taiwanese Folk Songs, V: Spring Breeze” – Wei-Chieh Lin
- “String Quartet No. 14 in G Major K.387, IV: Molto Allegro” – W. A. Mozart
- “On the Nature of Daylight” – Max Richter
- “The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas: Verano Porteño” – Astor Piazzolla
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 3 RV 293: “Autumn” – Vivaldi
- “Autumn Leaves” – Joseph Kosma, Arr. Toru Takemitsu
- “The Four Seasons, Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: “Winter” – Vivaldi
- Rasa String Quartet
Whether you’re looking for a beautifully unique classical music performance or a romantic candlelit experience, this performance is for you. You don’t need to know all things Vivaldi to enjoy the evening, simply sit back and savor the stunning atmosphere and pieces you’ll hear. Walk into one of Boston's emblematic buildings where the walls will be flickering by candlelight to create a magical atmosphere. Prepare to be taken into the clouds with Vivaldi's most treasured masterpieces!
💬 Pamela J. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Wonderful performances and stunning atmosphere."
💬 Joanne R. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "Superb show! Musicians were amazing, small, intimate setting and all the right health precautions in place."
💬 Dietra A. ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐: "It was amazing. From beginning to end we were excited. The staff that greeted us were pleasant and professional with a smile, under the masks of course."
526 6th Avenue
526 6th Avenue, (Southeast Corner of 14th W. Street at 6th Avenue), 10011
- 14th St - Union Square - L-N-Q-R-4-5-6