🎫 Zone A seating (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B seating (great visibility)
🎫 Zone C seating (good visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambience in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎹 A talented solo pianist performing classics from Coldplay
⛪ The stunning architecture of the iconic Church of the Heavenly Rest
📍 Venue: Church of the Heavenly Rest
📅 Date and time: June 9 and July 15 at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- "Don't Panic"
- "Speed of Sound"
- "Fix You"
- "In My Place"
- "Adventure of a Lifetime"
- "Hymn for the Weekend"
- "The Scientist"
- ”Sky Full of Stars"
- Solo Pianist
Join us for a magical night of candlelit music paying tribute to one of the most successful and popular bands of all time: Coldplay. Since their formation in 1996, this British rock group reached the top of the rock/pop music world in the early 21st Century and have continued to win the hearts of so many with their melodic piano-driven anthems. Now get ready to experience them like no other at this beautiful location for a classical rendition, lit by the glow of hundreds of candles. Get ready to be taken to 'Paradise'!
- Great atmosphere and performance. The church is amazing The tribute to coldplay was fantastic.
- it was so pretty and peaceful. i really loved it
- Great intimate atmosphere with an amazing piano artist playing Coldplay hits 👌
- Such a pretty location and the music was amazing. Would love to go to another candlelight event
- Amazing talent, would've loved if it were longer.
- Absolutely amazing. The atmosphere, the music, the venue all top notch. 100% will be doing it again
- loved every minute of this beautiful and intimate experience. Now I am looking at more interesting tributes.
- I don’t go to these types of events very often because they’re mostly product and marketing, but you changed my life today. I haven’t seen such a well organized, simple, brilliant, accesible show with such enormous talent. Thank you SO.
- I wish there were more performers
- It was amazing! The only challenge was the pianist speaking through his mask we didn’t get his name. He encouraged people to sing and I appreciated that nobody did given the beautiful space and ambience.
- Very talented. His energy was incredible!
- It was my first time and I love it. Nice place.
- Magnificent venue and the musician was fantastic !
- Loved it!
- Wonderful performance!