⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in London. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Tchaikovsky's Nutcracker & more, featuring ballet performances, at Central Hall Westminster under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Central Hall Westminster
📅 Dates and times: 17 March at 6:30 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in London
- March 🩰
- Sugar Plum Fairy 🩰
- Chinese Dance 🩰
- Waltz of the Flowers 🩰
- Swan Lake
- Dance of Little Swans
- The Swan 🩰
- Arabian Dance 🩰
- Trish-Trash Polka
- Pizzicato Polka
- Dance of Reed Flutes 🩰
- Trepak 🩰
- Waltz Sleeping Beauty
- Nutcracker Pas de Deux 🩰
- String Quartet - Artisti con Brio
- Brilliant music, setting and ballet all brought together into a wonderful, Christmas-themed show. Loved every piece.
- Amazing performance from start to end, thank you for this wonderful moment!
- Beautiful setup and gorgeous music 🥰
- Was a beautiful evening with amazing music and dancing
- five stars, very romantic, minimalist and delight .
- Such a beautiful night. Classic venue.
- Wonderful evening and performance.
- Great time and great show
- love it, and recommend very much
- Amazing performance!
- It was shorter than I expected but the orchestra were wonderful and the dancers beautiful
- Magical atmosphere with candles~ I wished we could see a little bit more ballet rather than instruments but overall it was an great, affordable, romantic ballet experience. Definitely recommended ~
- I really enjoyed the event. Tchaikovsky never fails to put me in the Christmas mood.
- We had a fabulous time
Select date and session