⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Adelaide. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at The Meeting Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Old Methodist Meeting Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Adelaide
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Another One Bites the Dust
- We Will Rock You
- Radio Gaga
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure
- I Want To Break Free
- Somebody To Love
- Who Wants To Live Forever
- Love of My Life
- Killer Queen
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- We Are The Champions
- String quartet - The Amicus Strings
- Absolutely stunning ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Brilliant evening, highly recommend it to anyone who enjoys good music
- Amazing, great song choices, beautiful venue
- Great night. Amicus Strings were awesome as usual and lovely venue with great ambience.
- Sensational artists who put on a very professional show
- A brilliant performance. Will book more.
- Another amazing performance by Amicus Strings!!!
- Very talented ladies. Really enjoyed it
- They did more than just play the music. They really embraced the history and style of each song. They engaged the audience. It was a true tribute - it was amazing!
The Meeting Hall
Paul Kelly Lane, Adelaide SA, 5000
Don't miss out!
Select date and session