⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Washington D.C. Get your tickets now to discover Holiday inspired music at St. Francis Hall under the gentle glow of candlelight.
Add-on: Snapshot by Candlelight
📸 Personalize your Candlelight experience and make it unforgettable! Snapshot by Candlelight is an enchanting photo service that makes the most of the beautiful glow of the candles. Strike a pose and our photographers will print an instant photo for you to take home as a lovely keepsake.
📍 Venue: St. Francis Hall
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Washington D.C.
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Holiday Medley – Various
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing
- The First Noël
- Deck the Halls
- O Holy Night – Adolphe Adam
- Ma’oz Tzur – Traditional Hanukkah Song
- The Snow is Dancing – Claude Debussy
- The Seasons, Op. 37a – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- I. January. “By the Hearth”
- XII. December. “Christmas”
- The Skaters’ Waltz, Op. 183 (Les Patineurs) – Émile Waldteufel
- Greensleeves (What Child is This) – Traditional
- Holiday Medley
- Joy to the World
- Angels We Have Heard on High
- Away in a Manger
- The Nutcracker, Op. 71 – Pyotr Ilyich Tchaikovsky
- Miniature Overture
- Act I, Scene II: No. 2, “March”
- Act II: No. 12d, Divertissement. “Trepak, Russian Dance”
- Act II: No. 13, “Waltz of the Flowers”
- Act II: No. 14c, Pas de Deux. Variation II, “Dance of the Sugar Plum Fairy”
- Kennedy String Quartet
- The violinist was spectacular!
- Simply fabulous. Wonderful performance and venue.
- I wanted an intimate venue with not a long commitment time to enjoy some holiday music. It was perfect & the solo vocalist was an amazing addition. The whole performance was delightful.
- Amazing way to kick off the holiday season!
- The performance was wonderful and the venue beautiful. Safety measures made it a very enjoyable evening.
- Just magical. Perfect for the season!
St Francis Hall
1340 Quincy Street Northeast, Washington, 20017-2614
Don't miss out!
Select date and session