⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Vancouver. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Holiday Jazz Classics at The Beaumont Studios under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Beaumont Studios
📅 Dates and times: December 14 and 22 at various times (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 19 years old or older
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Vancouver
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
- Winter Wonderland
- Let It Snow
- Silent Night
- Santa Claus is Coming to Town
- Christmas Time is Here from A Charlie Brown Christmas - Vince Guaraldi
- This Christmas - Donny Hathaway
- Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire (The Christmas Song) - Mel Torme / Michael Bublé
- Jazz Quartet (keys, drums, bass, and trumpet) - Malcolm Aiken Quartet
- Loved the space and all the candles. Perfect evening to celebrate the holidays. Would attend more of these concerts.
- The evening was awesome! Great selection of holiday classics beautifully performed.
- Super festive, beautiful ambiance and amazing musicians. A must holiday event
- My third, but definitely not my last attendance to a Candlelight concert!! Always beautiful with great music.
- Great music great atmosphere great memory
- Loved it!
- Couldn't have been better we enjoyed it very much 😌
- Amazing performance. The venue was perfect and super cozy!
- Wonderful music . Intimate space . Beautiful evening
- Highlight of my holiday!
- Absolutely magical and amazing
- Loved the ambiance with all the candles. The music was great too. I enjoyed it immensely!
- Thank you. We enjoyed the show.
- Overall I liked. I just expected a tiny bit more - maybe Christmas decoration, maybe a tiny bit more romantic setting? The performance was great though :)
- It was a truly lovely evening. The quartet was fantastic.