🎫 Ticket for 1 person to Dining in the Dark, a unique tasting experience including a blindfold and a surprise menu (see below)
🍽️ Treat yourself to a secret menu while blindfolded
🥂You have the option of purchasing a full wine or cocktail pairing the day of the event for additional purchase
🎬 Become part of a mysterious and interactive experience
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
📍 Location: Ambar Clarendon
⏳ Duration: 90 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
🍽️ Dietary requirements: allergies and dietary requirements can be catered for
👤 Age requirement: 18 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓View the FAQs for the event here
✅ Your safety is Fever's priority. You can read the safety measures for this event here.
📱 After purchase, choose your menu and specify possible food restrictions using the form that appears in your purchase confirmation email and in your Fever ticket instruction.
Sample Menu (Summer Menu begins July 26th)
Surprise your senses and test out your taste buds. Just choose your favourite colour, and we'll take care of the rest...
🟢 Green (Vegetarian)
- Starter: Rich, buttery flavors married together in a crisp and tangy treat
- Entrée: Creamy and tart meet on your plate and leave you wanting more
- Main: Vegetables in the aftermath of a blaze, met by rich flavors of the land
- Dessert: Flavors you know and love presented in a refreshing, silky texture
🔵 Blue (Seafood)
- Starter: Earthy and creamy textures to make your mind spin
- Entrée: A taste of the sea married with the land; taking the plunge together to unite spice and earthy flavors
- Main: A tender serving from the oceans coupled with a side of gifts from the land
- Dessert: An indulgent combination of rich flavors
🔴 Red (Meat)
- Starter: Powerful flavors united together in a spicy East European surprise
- Entrée: A hearty and filling dish accompanied by sensations of spice
- Main: A meaty fusion of flavors that will melt you with its richness
- Dessert: Sweet and sticky layers followed by a surprising earthy crunch
Ever wondered what it is like to eat in the dark? Eminent psychologists have been advocating dining in the dark as the ultimate taste experience for many years. Studies show that 80 percent of people eat with their eyes; with that sense eliminated, the theory is that the other senses—namely taste and smell—take over to elevate your meal to a whole new level. After donning your blindfold in the darkened, candlelit room, you'll soon realise that focusing on the taste and smell of this specially curated summer menu can be a truly enlightening experience—provided you're not afraid of the dark!
- Wonderful, just a great experience overall. Drinks were very well made & tasty, the staff was welcoming & engaging and the food experience, forget about it! Thank you!
- so muchfun, highly recommended
- Just incredible! Will be doing it again!
- It was ok. The vegan experience was far from a unique dinning experience.
- The food was good (tomato soup was a bit salty). This experience, though, was fun!!
- Excellent service
- Food was not hot. Lasagna was served cold but they quickly got us a new plate.
- Loved every minute of it! Great food and because we were blindfolded, I could even create a deeper connection with my husband. This is a must go for sure!
- It was AMAZING!! The ambiance of the restaurant, friendly staff and experience eating food with your sensors was FANTASTIC! I highly recommend this event!!
- It was a super cool experience and the food was indeed good, but the portion sizes were served on a child's tea party serving plate and they could have indeed been bigger. Cool experience and excellent host, but small portions. I left hungry.
- This was my first time attending Dining in the Dark but it will not be my last. It was a great and unique event.
- The experience was very interesting and allowed me to converse more with my date. The food was very good and the mood was set perfectly. I would have like the host to have a more sensual voice to match the ambiance. I also would recommend offering a short video option maybe for purchase that would allow yourself to see the experience afterwards.
- The food we got was really good! However I was disappointed in the way that they accommodated my dairy allergy, because they didn’t accommodate, they just eliminated stuff, and thus I got less food than others.
- Excellent! Highly recommended
2901 Wilson Blvd, 22201