⭐ The Queen's Ball: A Bridgerton Experience is an immersive Regency-era ball with period costumes and stunning decor. Enjoy music inspired by the Bridgerton soundtrack and be captivated by the performances around you in this interactive experience!
🚨 This experience will leave Chicago after June 19! Do not delay and book your tickets now! 🚨
🎫 General Admission - includes entry to the ball
🎫 VIP Admission - includes entry to the ball, a welcome glass of champagne, and dedicated seating
Choose from the following ticket options:
- Ticket for 1
- Group Bundle: 6+ tickets at a reduced price
👉 For personalized packages and private sessions for full buyouts, please visit our website
🟡 June 19 - Last chance to meet the Queen in Chicago!
✨ Be transported to England’s Regency era with stunning decor and period costumes
🎻 Be captivated by a dance show and enjoy the music inspired by the iconic Bridgerton soundtrack played by a string quartet
🎭 Enjoy romantic love stories, acrobatic performances, and interactive experiences based on key moments of the show
🍸 Indulge yourself with a selection of drinks
📸 Take pictures with various photo ops to prove you attended the most exclusive ball of the season
🚗 Parking: parking spaces are available for $15, and valet service for $25
📅 Date: April 20 - June 19, 2022
🕒 Time: (please note that times will vary on the first week)
- Wednesdays–Thursdays: 6:30pm & 9:00pm
- Fridays: 4:30pm, 7:00pm & 9:30pm
- Saturdays–Sundays: 3:00pm, 5:30pm & 8:00pm
⏳ Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
👤 Age requirement: 16+, 21+ with valid ID to consume alcohol. If you are younger than 18, you must be accompanied by an adult.
📍 Location: the courts of the XS Tennis and Education Foundation will be transformed into a beautiful regency era ballroom
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. According to current government guidelines proof of vaccination will not be required
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Your presence is requested at the most exclusive ball of the season! Now is your chance to secure your invitation to an immersive experience transporting you straight to the Regency era. Prepare to mingle with other members of the Ton as you sip on cocktails and partake in an evening of music and dance. Rumour has it that Her Majesty Queen Charlotte is looking for the diamond of the season, but will you be the one to win her favour?
- Absolutely amazing!! Sooo incredible. I enjoyed the scenery as well as the performers. They did an excellent job bringing Bridgerton to life.
- So much fun, this was truly a wonderful experience. My daughter and I felt this was an amazing time.
- It was beautiful.. everyone was wonderful .. drinks were good and the diamond was dashing..
- I really like the location of the event. I brought my mother and she requires assistance. Everyone was accommodating. I hope you have more events at this location.
- Would do it again. I had so much fun and it was magical. Adults don't get a lot of opportunities to dress up and this was perfect!
- The experience was lovely! It felt like I was actually at a ball during the regency period. I appreciated the detail in decor and characters they put into it. I’ll never forget this night
- This was such a fun experience to immerse ourselves in the regency era albeit for only 90 minutes - but I had a great time! Everyone dressed up and I loved being part of an audience/fans that loved everything Briderton as much as I do!
- This is what we in Chicago needed. Great event and great location!
- Absolutely amazing and beautiful! One of a kind adventure and a can’t miss experience!
- The evening was so much fun! The performers we're wonderful. Everybody looked beautiful. Loved that the Ball was interactive.
- What a blast! Full of laughs, wholesome fun, and immersive dancing. We could not have had a more perfect evening. Thank you!
- I was amazed at the level of detail that was involved in this immersive experience. My husband also came along and he's never even seen Bridgerton but was in awe of the event and had a BLAST. I would go again just to enjoy the dance party and be able to dress up.
- I wish they’d left more time for the dance floor, but all in all this was a wonderful event and money well spent.
- The Queen was absolutely amazing! And we loved that the ball was the perfect size- it wasn't overcrowded. Intimate and romantic ♡.
- SOOOO much fun!!! My boyfriend & I had so much fun! I wasn’t sure what to expect… but it was WAY beyond my imagination! lots of photo ops, the characters were on point! If you get a chance to go… GO! You won’t be disappointed .
Hampstead Ln, London, United Kingdom, NW3 7JR
- East Finchley
- Golders Green