⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Dublin. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Ludovico Einaudi at St Andrew’s Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Andrew’s Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 12+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 15+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Dublin
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Nuvole Bianche
- Le Onde
- Una Mattina
- Due Tramonti
- I Giorni
- Pianist & Violinist: Fionnuala Moynihan & Lynda O’Connor
- Beautiful evening thoroughly enjoyed every moment of it the setting and sound was outstanding
- Excellent tribute, wonderful venue
- Such an amazing evening. The pianist was superb.
- Great event
- staff were helpful and friendly. setting was beautiful. the musician was excellent.
How to get there?
St Andrew's Parish Church
44 Westland Row, Dublin 2, D02 W274
Don't miss out!
Select date and session