⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Bristol. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Ludovico Einaudi at Bristol Museum & Art Gallery under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Bristol Museum & Art Gallery
📅 Dates and times: Wednesday 3 August and Tuesday 13 September at 7 p.m. and 9 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Nuvole Bianche
- Le Onde
- Elegy For The Arctic
- I Giorni
- Various performers
- Ben Jenkins
- Dominic Irving
- What an incredible and beautiful experience! The pianist was exceptional and it truly felt as if we we were in a fairytale setting. I will definitely be attending another one of these events!
- The setting, the acoustics, the small assembly, and the dreamy compositions of Ludovico Einaudi were all elements to create perfection. Personally, I believe these compostions create our classical music of today. May these creations live long in the appreciation of future generations.
- A wonderful experience. The venue looked wonderful with the candles, the acoustics were good. There was a good positioning of the audience, with space between the seats. The wine was good! Excellent hosting by the front of house team.
- Amazing idea to put candlelight to classical music, absolutely fabulous. And what a performance from Dominic Irving, he played beautifully.
- wonderful setting, enhanced by the creative use of candles, great pianist, great acoustics, a pleasure :)
- It was amazing. Ben was a fantastic player, very charismatic and friendly, staff were so kind & the venue was so intimate and beautifully presented!
- Fabulous evening. The Bristol museum was magical in candle light and a perfect backdrop to Daniels wonderful tribute to Ludovico Einaudi .
- A fantastic evening listening to beautiful compositions, played exquisitely in a fantastic venue illuminated by flickering candlelight.
- Totally fabulous,. Ben Jenkins was amazing! Add to that a wonderful atmospheric setting and myself and my daughter loved it!!!! We will be following Fever for more events. Xx Velvet
- Fabulous night. Incredible, powerful music in a wonderful location. Highly recommended. Always loved Ludovico Einaudi and tonight I fell in love with his music even more. Thanks.
- Lovely evening spent in the amazing museum, the pianist was incredible, definitely a must for any Einaudi or classical music fan!
- Absolutely beautiful. Gorgeous setting, incredibly atmospheric and a real treat for the soul.
- Stunning evening - a lovely experience of live music in a beautiful setting. Ben Jenkins was fantastic.
- Ben was incredible! He did Einaudi proud! And the venue was simply stunning!!!
- Lovely evening and wonderful music
Select date and session