⭐ MoonRise: A Nouveau and Immersive Circus is an immersive theatrical experience with high-level nouveau circus-based acts and multi-sensory interactive installations. Enjoy themed cocktails and discover your moon goddess in this astrological journey!
🎫 General admission for 1
🎫 Cushion Loveseat for 2
🎫 VIP Nest for 3–5 people: includes exclusive seating in the "nest" (special seating separate from general admission), and entry during any session time.
🎫 VIP for 2 with Champagne bottle
🎫 VIP for 3 with Champagne bottle
🃏 Identify your moon goddess based off your birthday and learn more about the traits of your sign
🎪 Immerse yourself in moon goddess energy through circus-themed acts
🍸 Experience various scents and blends based around the goddesses
♐ The perfect experience for astrology lovers!
📅 Dates: Saturdays during October, 2022
🕒 Time and Duration: entry times at 8:00 pm, 8:15 pm or 8:30 pm, depending on ticket type. Show starts at 8.45pm - please no exit prior to show ending, unless due to an emergency!
📍 Location: MoonRise NYC - 1329 Willoughby Ave, Brooklyn
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: the event is wheelchair accessible and there are bathrooms on site
❓ Please consult the FAQs of this experience here
Enjoy an immersive, theatrical experience highlighting the stories of each moon goddess through high level nouveau circus-based acts and multi-sensory interactive installations. The featured goddess changes with every moon phase, eventually depicting all 13 mythological moon goddesses. Acts will include unique aerial performances and sculptures as well as a mesmerizing balance act that was performed at Cirque du Soleil for 10 years, originally created by Rigolo the family of the owners of MoonRise. Prepare to be taken on an astrological journey!
- A fascinating, beautiful show in a place with amazing energy. If you love all things mystical but sophisticated and fun, this is a must-see!
- HIGHLY RECOMMEND THIS SHOW 🤩
- So special so amazing! I highly highly recommend this beautifully show!
- Entertaining... Something different but less than spectacular for someone who has been to many cirque performances. Pale in comparison to shows like Fuerza Bruta so I guess ratings are dependent on previous exposure. Nevertheless, I appreciate the talent, skill, and training that went into the performance
- This show features the greatest balancing act ever performed by humankind. You should definitely see it.
- Amazing show- great energy and there’s literally moments that were almost meditative as well as spell-bounding. I will continue to see future shows!
- I went with some of my girls and we all loved the show. Interactive and entertaining. Thank you for a much-needed fun night out. We look forward to attending in the future.
- Fantastic show! So much to just be swept away, immersed, and impressed by. An excellent way to spend an evening
- Breathtaking. Really can’t say anything else … not your typical theater show and we loved it for that!
- Exceptional show mesmerizing... energy was held beautifully! It has been a while since a show like this arose ! Thank you for a great evening on this challenging year.
- They were very accommodating for wheelchair accessibility. Very entertaining and magical experience.
- Amazing and stunning experience. Highly recommended to everyone who wants to see human magnificence at its best . Thank you 🙏
- AMAZING. So worth it. Great date night. Cacao ceremony is a must! Very spiritual and special.
- Started out a little funky, wasn't sure what to expect, but turned into an INCREDIBLE performance. TOTALLY UNIQUE EXPERIENCE
- A brilliant group of striking, talented, and moving artists. Loved the goddess energy. I did the cacao ceremony after the show. It was beautiful and I enjoyed learning about the culture but the only thing that took away from that part of the experience was the pumping dj music hahaha. Perhaps the cacao experience should be before the show to avoid that but still enjoyable.
Select date and session