⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Dallas. Get your tickets now to discover the music of legends ft. Billie Holiday at Edison’s under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Edison’s
📅 Dates and times: various dates and times available (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🍷 Beverages will be available for additional purchase
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Dallas
- Armstrong – What A Wonderful World
- Gershwin – Summertime
- Holliday – All of Me
- Holliday – I’ll Be Seeing You
- Gershwin – I Got Rhythm
- Gershwin – Love Is Here To Stay
- Sinatra – All Or Nothing At All
- Baker – But Not For Me
- Gershwin – The Man I Love
- Davis – Some Day My Prince Will Come
- Lydian Blue Quintet - Vocal, Saxophone, Piano, Drums and Bass
- Loved the whole experience. This was our first time going and we loved it. The ambiance, staff, drinks, and definitely the music! The artists are very talented. Would love to go to another event to see this same group of musicians.
- Amazing experience! Loved every minute of it…Wish it was longer.
- Absolutely loved this night. I couldn’t stop smiling. The band was incredibly talented and the ambiance is great. Come early for a couple drinks. The show will start on time. Would do this again and again!
- Excellent vocals sax bass drums and keyboard!! Love the vibe of the venue! Great price too
- My lady and I had a amazing experience definitely will be back such a great performance and ambience
- Great time as always! Venue is great and the performers were incredible!
- Fun atmosphere, great music, great date night idea
- The music group was great, and the ambience was on point.
- Was enthralling😍 The saxophonist has my highest regard, he showed out for that Holliday tribute! And the vocalist with the scat? Chefs kiss. Second time attending, definitely will be a third⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
- Loved the show. Amazing talent from those young musicians.
- Great scenario, friendly staff!
- Beautiful event
- Loved it!
- Had a great time! Could have been a little longer but was an overall fun experience!
- Beautiful voices, nice staff and drinks. Wish that the sound wrapped around the room a bit more. Beautiful venue