⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Auckland. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of The Beatles at St Mary’s at Holy Trinity Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St Mary’s at Holy Trinity Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: 11 May at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Auckland
- I Wanna Hold Your Hand
- When I’m 64
- Strawberry Fields Forever
- And I Love Her
- Eleanor Rigby
- In My Life
- Oh! Darling
- I Am The Walrus
- Here comes the Sun
- While my guitar gently weeps
- Yellow submarine
- Hey Jude
- Let it Be
This program is subject to change
- Eclective Strings (2 x violins, 1 x viola, 1 x cello)
- Absolutely amazing!! Stunning environment and setting and fantastic musicians. My partner and I loved it, and he’s a #1 Beatles fan so was very impressed at their take on the classics! Would highly recommend
- It was a brilliant event, the atmosphere in the church with the candles was stunning, the musicians were really talented and Beatles music was great. Would highly recommend
- Fantastic-just let the music take me away
- Jolly awesome. Most of the favourites.
- Extraordinary talent Enjoyed immensely
- Spine Tinglingly Amazing! Reccomend everybody try this!
- It was great!
- Wonderful music that made the heart sing.
- Magical setting, so beautiful in candlelight and amazing music!
- Awesome! Enough said!
- Just exquisite
- Loved it!
- Better than expected!