🎫 Zone A (premium visibility)
🎫 Zone B (great visibility)
Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis within each zone
What You Will Enjoy
🕯️ An intimate ambience in a beautiful venue bathed in candlelight
🎻 A talented string quartet performing a mix of classical and modern spooky pieces
🏛️ The stunning setting of the iconic Pioneers Cabin
🍽️ Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages will be available for sale
📍 Venue: The Pioneers Cabin
📅 Dates and times: October 31 at 6:00 p.m. and 8:15 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Edmonton
- Thriller - Michael Jackson
- Funeral March of a Marionette - Charles Gounod
- String Quartet No. 8 in C Minor (Dresden Quartet), Op. 110 - Dmitri Shostakovich
- II. Allegro Molto
- Tubular Bells (Theme from The Exorcist) - Mike Oldfield
- Stranger Things (Theme) - S U R V I V E
- Beetlejuice (Theme) - Danny Elfman
- The Addams Family (Theme) - Vic Mizzy
- Halloween (Theme) - John Carpenter
- Psycho (Prelude) - Bernard Herrmann
- Ghostbusters (Theme) - Ray Parker Jr.
- Danse Macabre - Camille Saint-Saëns
- Night on Bald Mountain - Modest Mussorgsky
- Der Erlkönig - Franz Schubert
- This Is Halloween from The Nightmare Before Christmas - Danny Elfman
- Time Warp from The Rocky Horror Picture Show - Richard O’Brien and Richard Hartley
- In the Hall of the Mountain King - Edvard Grieg
- String Quartet - Listeso String Quartet
Gather up your courage and enter a beautiful venue for a special concert featuring thrilling soundtracks that will bring a chill to your spine! By the dim glimmer of candlelight, our eyes are tricked—and treated. This upcoming Friday the 13th come over for a real fright night reminiscing on the best spooky cinema moments.
- it was better than I expected!! amazing ambience and decorations, talented musicians and the staff was so friendly and polite! this was my first event through fever, I will absolutely be attending more events ! I'm looking at the next one right now!
- Great service! An amazing atmosphere and knowledgeable staff and performers
- Absolutely loved everything about it! The string quartet was phenomenal, and the program was perfect!
- A magical and fun experience! Everything was perfect - from the decor to the quartet! 5/5 stars, I can’t wait to come back!
- amazing music, funny and endearing musicians, and a great venue! a very reasonable price as well.
- It was absolutely amazing!! The musicians were so talented! I was so glad that I splurged on this. I definitely recommend
- that was the most magical and beautiful experience. I was enthralled from the moment I set foot into the venue. The staff made it all so easy and the stage was intimate and spooky. I am already getting tickets to my next experience!
- Wonderful intimate venue for an exceptional performance. We loved it!
- Loved the costumes, 5he venue and the ambiance especially around the stage. Very intimate, lovely musical evening! So unique, thank you for all your hard work. Hopefully, I am on your mailing list to hear about your other cool events like the blind folded dinner that was mentioned last night.
- Amazing evening. The musicians are exceptionally talented. So well done
- Amazing music and spooky vibes. Loved it!
- Beautiful space and beautiful music, I can’t wait to attend again.
- It was fantastic. Well organised. Great Covid précautions. Wonderful setting and amazing entertainment! Loved it!
- Phenomenal Evening these 4 young ladies were amazing musicians!!!
- We absolutely loved it! Such a cozy and intimate setting. Very spooky as well! The music was spectacular and the musicians were talented, engaging, and funny. The one side I will say is that I would have liked to see more staff / ushers as there were a few groups of people talking throughout, and not wearing their masks.