⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in New York City. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Vivaldi's Four Seasons at the Church of the Heavenly Rest under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Church of the Heavenly Rest
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:30 p.m. and 9:00 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 45 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is ADA compliant
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience. See your ticket for more details
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, "The Four Seasons: Summer 1 – Max Richter
- "The Four Seasons", Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 2 RV 315: Summer – Vivaldi
- Recomposed by Max Richter: Vivaldi, "The Four Seasons": Autumn 1 – Max Richter
- "The Four Seasons", Violin Concerto in G Minor, Op. 8 No. 4 RV 297: Winter – Vivaldi
- "Oblivion” – Astor Piazzolla
- "The Cuatro Estaciones Porteñas": Verano Porteño – Astor Piazzolla
- "The Carnival of the Animals", R 125: XIII. Le Cygne (The Swan)” – Camille Saint-Saëns
- The Highline String Quartet
- Fantastic ambience and the musicians were amazing - 100% recommend
- The performance was fantastic!!
- Wonderful music at an unbeatable spot
- Too many people using their flash on their phones
- It was absolutely amazing, we’re never disappointed!
- I absolutely loved the event and the selection of the music, the quartet was great! Overall an awesome experience... more candles would never be too much!
- The music, musicians, and ambiance were all wonderful!! I especially enjoyed hearing about each piece before it was played! My own suggestion is to check the sound from the back of the venue. I was in the balcony and had a very hard time hearing the first violinist speaking about the pieces.
- One of the most amazing evenings we have had in a long time. I bought the tickets for my wife 60th and she said that it was the best present I had ever given her. We have seen excellent talented musicians before but this was on a completely different level. It was so moving and so introspective that even the neophyte could tell a difference. Just amazing. Thank you so much. We WILL be back.
- I liked concert so much,even though it was classic music,it wasnt boring at all.Especially comments of performing artist telling stories of each composition,funny remarks and amazing atmosphere! Definitely worth coming and enjoying performances
- It was absolutely beautiful. A pleasant experience and I will definitely return. I wouldn't be opposed to longer performances :)
- It's was amazing definitely recommend to everyone.
- The entire evening was magical! The music brought me to tears at times.
- The perfect way to start the weekend...a relaxing evening listening to beautiful music in a safe environment. Will definitely recommend!!
- Words will not suffice for the sublime essence and feeling of this experience. You feel it through every part of your mind, body, and soul. This is how life is meant to be felt. Thank you, thank you, thank you. You were sublime.
- The event was great! It was very interesting to hear very various pieces of Vivaldi music. Sound could have been better, even in a church: I suggest adding microphones all around.
Select date and session