⭐Sinatra Under the Stars is a musical evening featuring the sounds of one of the best-selling jazz artists of all time, Frank Sinatra. Soak up the stunning rooftop views of Manhattan as NYC’s talented musicians whisk you away.
🎫 General Admission Ticket for 1
🎫 VIP Admission (front 2 rows)
Attendees will be assigned to their seating arrangements upon arrival
What You Will Enjoy
✨ Breathtaking views of Manhattan from the 74Wythe Rooftop
🎤 Listen to the celebrated Frank Sinatra, with a band comprised of NYC’s finest musicians with a stunning view of Manhattan
🍽️ Wine & beer available for purchase
📍 Location: 74 Wythe
📅 Dates and times: various dates available at 6:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 60 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 21+ with valid ID
♿ Accessibility: the venue is accessible with elevators
☂️ 74Wythe has a retractable glass roof, in the case of inclement weather, the show will go on!
🌡️ Event will take place under a retractable glass roof. Heaters will be provided, but it is still recommended to dress warmly
- Fly Me To The Moon
- Autumn Leaves
- What A Wonderful World
- New York, New York
- It Was A Very Good Year
- I’ve Got You Under My Skin
- Mack The Knife
- New York, New York
- That’s Life
- And More!
- Sachal Vasandani: recognized for his singular voice, Vasandani’s tone and unique phrasing mark him as one of today's most compelling voices.
Sinatra Under the Stars will transport you back to a time when Sinatra reigned the scene. Enjoy a classic cocktail under the stars and melt away “those little town blues.” Benny Benack III is one of NYC’s finest jazz musicians. A trumpeteer and vocalist, Benny has been touring the world as an international soloist with such artists as Postmodern Jukebox, Aaron Johnson, Christian McBride, Josh Groban, Isaac Mizrahi, Joey DeFrancesco, and many others. He was featured on the NBC series Maya & Marty as part of the in-house band. Don’t miss this evening of Frank’s celebrated hits, with one of the most gorgeous views of Manhattan from 74 Wythe.
- Awesome experience. Beautiful venue and awesome show
- Great experience. Would do it again
- Wonderful show! Great Venue!
- Love it! Amazing experience!
- Amazing talent, the perfect date !
- wonderful music, venue, and vibes
- Beautiful venue, amazing band.. we were very impressed. Will definitely be back!
- Amazing show! Thank you
- Great show. Fun band.
- A very nice experience. I loved it!
- Amazing show! A must see!
- Excellent venue and performance
- Absolutely loved it! so fun, great musicians and great energy; short shows so you have time to do other things that same night...all around love it.
- loved the experience
National Gallery of Australia, 30 Parkes Pl E, Parkes ACT 2600, Australia, 2600