⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in London. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Ludovico Einaudi in Central Hall Westminster under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Central Hall Westminster
📅 Date and time: Saturday 26 November at 7 p.m.
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 1 hour prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
🍸 Please note: drinks will not be available at the performance area so the entrance time includes enough time for you to enjoy a drink before the performance. Late entry will not be permitted
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
❓ Please view the FAQs for this event here
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
- Nuvole Bianche
- Le Onde
- Elegy For The Arctic
- I Giorni
- Pianist - Fionnuala Ward
- Stunningly beautiful tribute. The setting was gorgeous. The music was phenomenal and the pianist was exceptional. Outstanding.
- Beautiful evening. Can't wait to book the next one..
- Hypnotically beautiful!
- Utterly magical . The pianist was sensational
- Very enjoyable evening.
- Beautiful venue, fabulous music, loved it.
- Fantastic. Got goosebumps.
- Very pleasant relaxing music and setting
- Beautiful way to spend a Saturday evening.
- It was absolutely magical! One hour of emotions beautifully stirred and whirled by the sounds, the lights and the amazing space that the Central Hall is.... ❤
- A little bit of magic
- Absolutely stunning, perfect atmosphere. Fantastic performance, wonderful song choices! Very friendly staff (including door team). Definitely coming back again!! Xx
- Magical atmosphere, beautiful location. The artist was so talented! Highly recommended! Unforgettable experience.
- The pianist was incredible and played Einaudis music beautifully. The surroundings were beautiful and the stage sent up incredibly well.
- Beautiful venue with a very talented pianist performing. It will forever be a special place as after the show I was proposed too!!! Thank you to everyone that works there whom made it possible.