⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations like never seen before in Calgary. Get your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at The Lantern Community Church under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The Lantern Community Church
📅 Dates and times: select your dates/times directly in the ticket selector
⏳ Duration: 60 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 10 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible. Please note: only Zone A seating is fully wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Calgary
🎁 To treat your friends and family to a Candlelight gift card, click here
- Don’t Stop Me Now - Freddie Mercury
- "O mio babbino Caro" - Giacomo Puccini
- Killer Queen - Freddie Mercury
- Somebody to Love - Freddie Mercury
- Love of My Life - Freddie Mercury
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love - Freddie Mercury
- Queen of the Night Aria ("Der Hölle Rache kocht in meinem Herzen") - W.A. Mozart
- Under Pressure - Queen and David Bowie
- "Quando m’en Vo'" (Musetta’s Waltz) - Giacomo Puccini
- Bohemian Rhapsody - Freddie Mercury
- Fat Bottomed Girls - Brian May
- Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana - Pietro Mascagni
- We Will Rock You - Brian May
- Another One Bites The Dust - John Deacon
- We Are The Champions - Freddie Mercury
- Listeso String Quartet
- Great event, got a better understanding of Queen music, amazing how 3 violins and a Bass can recreate this amazing experience. Coming back for more...
- Absolutely would have made Freddie Mercury proud! Beautiful, fun, and worth every penny!
- Awesome! Musicians were amazing. Thoroughly enjoyed concert. We’ll be back 😊
- Very talented local talent! I like that these concerts are in a smaller venue and the they are only an hour long. The Lantern church in Ingelwood is a great venue.
- Just a spectacular evening of romance with my love. Unreal talent from the musicians. Start to finish, a perfect evening!
- Excellent performance by the string quartet. Entertaining introductions for each set of songs. Warm candlelight atmosphere.
- I took my 2 sons, 12and 16 and they enjoyed it as much as I did. The quartet was amazing, and a first for me. We loved the Queen songs, but also the opera pieces. I highly recommend this show. I’m sure all the others are amazing too.
- The venue was beautiful and the musicians were amazing. It was also surprisingly fun.
- A fantastic, intimate and beautifully musical evening.
- The musicians were a delight - not only because of their talent but the knowledge and charisma they held. They were professional but could still make little jokes and interact with the audience which was lovely.
- Absolutely gorgeous venue with fantastically talented musicians who ties the music together beautifully.
- I really enjoyed the introductions to each set, the musicians did an amazing job, the venue is great
- Loved it. Great way to spend your evening. Inspiring and beautiful
- A beautiful performance that put a smile on my face. Even the introductions to each piece were witty and entertaining!
- My husband and I really enjoyed this tribute to Queen!
The Lantern Community Church
1401 10 Avenue Southeast, Calgary, T2G 0X1
Don't miss out!
Select date and session