⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Melbourne. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at Athenaeum Theatre under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: Athenaeum Theatre
📅 Dates and times: 24 February at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Melbourne
- Another One Bites the Dust
- We Will Rock You
- Radio Gaga
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure
- I Want To Break Free
- Somebody To Love
- Who Wants To Live Forever
- Love of My Life
- Killer Queen
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- We Are The Champions
- Quartet (violin, viola, cello) - Eclective Strings
- They might be a classical quartet, but Vivace Collective translated so many fantastic Queen hits into an extraordinary tribute. Brilliant!
- Great venue, terrific take on Queen music, very different, perfect length of concert. Would recommend it to any music lover.
- Absolutely blown away! The musicians are amazing and a big thank you to the ushers for positioning people in such a way that others don’t block your view! Thank you! I’ve already booked another night!
- Fantastic show. Truly talented musicians.
- Beautiful experience and such talented musicians, exceeded expectations
- This was such a special evening! I would highly recommend this for anyone looking for a lovely night out.
- It was absolutely fantastic, such talented performers. Truly amazing 👏
- Amazing full bodied music from the quartet. Loved it.
- Fabulous evening, great attmoshipre and beautiful music
- It was AWESOME! Amazing talented artists…. Loved it
- It was so much fun to watch. Enjoyed the whole experience❤❤
- The performance brought tears to my eyes.
- Venue fantastic Awesome performance
- Absolutely beautiful, will be going back
- Great music, musicians and venue!
Select date and session