⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Melbourne. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at The National Theatre Melbourne under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: The National Theatre Melbourne
📅 Dates and times: 10 November at 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8+. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert (min 40+ people), please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Melbourne
- Another One Bites the Dust
- We Will Rock You
- Radio Gaga
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure
- I Want To Break Free
- Somebody To Love
- Who Wants To Live Forever
- Love of My Life
- Killer Queen
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- We Are The Champions
- String quartet - Eclective Strings (formerly known as Vivace Collective - violin, viola, cello)
- Excellently executed. The quartet’s interpretation of Queen’s songs were well balanced and impressive.
- Classical meets Contemporary done beautifully. The venue was stunning and Vivace Collective put on a brilliant performance. I loved my time there.
- Fabulous! The atmosphere & setting was great. Wonderful performance from a talented quartet 👌👏👍
- Fabulous evening. Wonderful atmosphere. Talented and engaging musicians.
- Outstanding night! Great atmosphere!
- Unforgettable evening. WOW!!!
- A great experience, highly recommended!
- An amazing experience!
- Enjoyed a unique experience
- It was awesome! Enjoyed every minute
- Absolutely beautiful
- Fabulous night!
- Wonderful, absolutely wonderful !
- Absolutely incredible!!!