⭐ Candlelight concerts bring the magic of a live, multi-sensory musical experience to awe-inspiring locations never before used for this purpose in Brisbane. Buy your tickets now to discover the music of Queen at St. John’s Cathedral under the gentle glow of candlelight.
📍 Venue: St. John’s Cathedral
📅 Dates and times: various dates at 6:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. (select during purchase)
⏳ Duration: 65 minutes (doors open 30 mins prior to the start time and late entry is not permitted)
👤 Age requirement: 8 years old or older. Anyone under the age of 16 must be accompanied by an adult
♿ Accessibility: this venue is wheelchair accessible
❓ View the FAQs for this event here
✔️ Safety measures will be in place throughout the experience
🪑 Seating is assigned on a first come first served basis in each zone
🕯️ If you would like to book a private concert, please click here
🎻 Check out all the Candlelight concerts in Brisbane
- Another One Bites the Dust
- We Will Rock You
- Radio Gaga
- Don't Stop Me Now
- Crazy Little Thing Called Love
- Under Pressure
- I Want To Break Free
- Somebody To Love
- Who Wants To Live Forever
- Love of My Life
- Killer Queen
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- We Are The Champions
- String Quartet - Paradiso Strings
- Truly a sensational and mesmerising night. Venue was perfect and ambience with candles complemented the performance perfectly. Talented string quartet and great repertoire of songs from an amazing band Queen. Only suggestion is that considering the Queen Live Aid performance is rated the best live performance by a rock band in history, perhaps this could have been the last bracket of songs to finish on an absolute high. Can't wait till we get to the next performance.
- Very beautiful setting at St John's Church. Acoustics were great and even our D zone seats achieved a lovely sound. I took our 10yr old son and he loved the quartet version of songs he knew. We will go again for sure. Good value for money.
- Absolutely amazing night. Such a fabulous venue and absolutely phenomenal performance- Freddy Mercury would have been so proud ! Thank you so much
- What an amazing experience. The songs of Queen brought to life by strings. It was like listening to a love song, I had goosebumps. Beautiful acoustics in St. John’s cathedral
- We thoroughly enjoyed listening to a different musical interpretation of the amazing Queen music - surrounded by candle light in the neo-gothic St. John’s Cathedral. Thanks to the wonderful quartet.
- Surreal to hear that music in such grand surroundings. All in all the musicians were tremendous as was an evening out these days! 5 Stars
- Thank you for bringing the music of Queen alive so beautifully!
- Saint John’s Cathedral was an incredible venue for the Tribute to Queen. The staff were attentive and the Quartet were sensational.
- The setting, the ambience the music, the musicians all amazing and made for a very memorable and enjoyable night. I wish I could make a violin sing, just beautiful.
- It was a wonderful tribute to Queen! The arrangements were flawless and the atmosphere was beautiful. Highly recommended!
- Most fabulous music, beautifully played, gorgeous venue, I think Freddie would have been pretty happy ☺️
- The concert was spellbinding-musicians were terrific and venue great
- A bit of magic: candles, fabulous music, and just wonderful sound in a venue which created its own splendour!
- What a lovely evening. The cathedral was a perfect venue and the string Quartet played the songs beautifully.
- Great evening. Wonderful atmosphere and musical interpretation.
St John's Cathedral
373 Ann St, Brisbane City QLD 4000, Australia, 4000
Select date and session